Our class is open to all public safety agencies! Enjoy our 2-day social media class from the comfort of your office or home. This class is live and interactive. The class will “meet” 10am-5pm (Eastern Daylight Savings Time) both days, with an hour lunch break. All participants will be provided a link to join the training. The content of the 2-day digital class is the exact same as our 2-day class in person!
Lead Instructor: Kendra Loney, PIO, Nashville Fire Department
- Introduction to multiple social platforms and their algorithms
- Planning social media posts and effectively managing your time
- Live video
- Face to face time with representatives from Nextdoor & Archive Social
- Instagram stories
- Connecting in a crisis
- 1st Amendment considerations with Attorney Mark Weaver
- Social media policies
- Keeping your employees out of hot water on their personal accounts
- Photography basics
- Gear you should consider adding to your social media team
- Handling negativity
- Networking with other social media managers around the country
Refunds will not be issued for this 2-day class within 14 days of the scheduled class. If an attendee is unable to attend the scheduled training, we will work with your team to move the registration to a future digital class.