Enjoy our 2-day social media class from the comfort of your office or home! This class is live and interactive. The class will “meet” 10am-5pm (Eastern Daylight Savings Time) both days, with an hour lunch break. All participants will be provided a link to join the training. The content of the 2-day digital class is the exact same as our 2-day class in person!
- Introduction to multiple social platforms
- Gain an understanding of algorithms and how they affect your posts
- Live video
- Face to face time with representatives from Nextdoor & Archive Social
- Instagram stories
- Connecting in a crisis
- 1st Amendment considerations with Attorney Mark Weaver
- Social media policies
- Keeping your employees out of hot water on their personal accounts
- Photography basics
- Gear you should consider adding to your social media team
- Handling negativity
- Networking with other social media managers around the country
Sales for this class are final. If an attendee is unable to attend the scheduled training, we will work with your team to move the registration to a future digital class.