Our class is open to all public safety agencies! Enjoy our 2-day social media class from the comfort of your office or home. This class is live and interactive. The class will “meet” 10am-5pm (Eastern Daylight Savings Time) both days, with an hour lunch break. All participants will be provided a link to join the training. The content of the 2-day digital class is the exact same as our 2-day class in person!
You Will Learn
- Introduction to multiple social media platforms
- Understanding of algorithms and how they affect your posts
- How to conduct live videos
- Connecting with followers during a crisis
- First Amendment considerations from law experts
- Social media policies for your agency
- Keeping your employees out of hot water on personal accounts
- Photography and graphic design basics
- Gear you should consider adding to your social media team
- How to handle negativity on public safety pages
Refunds will not be issued for this 2-day class within 14 days of the scheduled class. If an attendee is unable to attend the scheduled training, we will work with your team to move the registration to a future digital class.