Excellent course. Well worth your time. Training covers all you would want to know about social media for public safety and more. Instructors are knowledgeable and create a relaxed training environment and welcome networking.
Enjoy our 2-day social media class from the comfort of your office or home! This class is live and interactive. The class will “meet” 10am-5pm (Eastern Daylight Savings Time) both days, with an hour lunch break. All participants will be provided a link to join the training. The content of the 2-day digital class is the exact same as our 2-day class in person!
- Introduction to multiple social platforms
- Gain an understanding of algorithms and how they affect your posts
- Live video
- Face to face time with representatives from Nextdoor & Archive Social
- Instagram stories
- Connecting in a crisis
- 1st Amendment considerations with Attorney Mark Weaver
- Social media policies
- Keeping your employees out of hot water on their personal accounts
- Photography basics
- Gear you should consider adding to your social media team
- Handling negativity
- Networking with other social media managers around the country